Monday, January 31, 2011

Two Posts in One Week!! Due to my slackerness!!!

I didn't blog last week :( So now I have to blog twice this week. I have been busy working on life this past week. It's been a rough one too. I don't know why. It seems that life gets harder and harder these days. The simple things are tougher to do and the things I use to enjoy alot aren't as fun anymore. I blame the lame weather!!! I hate the weather here in Utah. Around this time every year I seem to be put in a funk. A few weeks ago, I started thinking about Brighton's first birthday party. I was creating his invitation, thinking about where and when we were going to have it, and getting excited for it. And now, I think about it now and it makes me want to cringe. :( All the details that have to go into it, and who will be invited, is simply too much for me right now. I have a problem. Random, last night I dreamed that I was pregnant!! We we're having a boy and his name was Daxton. Weird!! My father in law came into the labor room and chatted with my doctor about Europe. Haha! My doctor laughed it up with my father in law while I lay in bed totally uncomfortable with a nurse telling me that my baby was HUGE!!! It was by far the craziest dream I've had in a long time. My goal this week is to make it through the week without getting upset or onery. It seems to be in my nature lately. I don't know why??? I think we need to move to a warmer climate!!!

5 comments:

Turok said...

the South is where's it at!! Warm and Charm is written all over it! Hope you week gets better! Hang in there girl, January and February are hard months no matter where you live.

Gaylene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gaylene said...

Okay I had to delete the first one, because apparently with a ripping headache, I can't spell.

I only count one (1) post not two and your last one was posted 7 days ago (7). That is a week! Am I missing something?

Brandie Page said...

KoriAnn,
Do not feel bad I think pretty much everyone gets like that this time of year. It's like Christmas is over and just so anxious for Spring and Sunshine. I would seriously move somewhere where it was warm all the time if I could. I do enjoy reading your posts regardless. But I wanna see some pictures!! We need to get together and redo your blog too.

Emily said...

You can always come down and visit the Sagendorfs - it supposed to be about 60 this Saturday, perfect hiking weather! This is the reward we get for surviving the sweaty summers, but totally worth no snow!