Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wow!!


It is 11:27 pm on Sunday night and I realized that I haven't blogged this week. Eek!!! Let me just tell you that it has been one of those weeks. I am glad that there is a new week beginning. It's been one of those weeks at home, work, and children that make life so difficult at times. I was lifted by the spirit at church and that was something that I needed. I needed to hear certain things from other people in their remarks to help me realize that there is a time and a place for everything. I seem to think at times that I am in control of my life, but that is not the case. I know and have always learned ever since I was little that the Lord is in control, but seriously sometimes I have to be reminded the hard way that I am NOT in control. The Lord knows all and he knows what is best for me, my husband, and my children and that is something I need to continually be reminded of...(apparently!) I stress about the little things, I let people get under my skin, I let rumors bother me for weeks, I have a difficult time forgiving, and forgetting for that matter. Even when it comes to things that I have done to other people. I have a difficult problem with that and I still need to learn so many many things here on this short journey we all call earth. We were challenged in Sunday School to come to know our Savior. Come to know him better and learn of him. I have decided that that is what I need to do. Come to know my Savior, come to know of the things he can help me do in my own life as a mother, wife, sister, and friend.

No comments: