Friday, May 14, 2010

San Fransisco

I can honestly say it has been a good day. Besides the fact that the little guy was fussy today. I, the mommy had a good day. Work was busy which was something that we needed. Ben helped out at the theatre which helped and is now closing the night at the theatre so that I can get some sleep. Which in turn, I am blogging. Doesn't sleeping mean blogging? Ok, not so much but I am relaxing which is a good thing. Nothing like blogging and watching The Office. (Honestly, I have this obsession with The Office, it is on at our house constantly. I need a new TV show to watch.)

Lately I have been thinking alot about things and how things are slowly but surely getting somewhat back to normal. My house manages to stay somewhat clean and the laundry doesn't pile up like it use too.

We got the priviledge to go with Ben's parents to San Fransisco. It was a nice getaway. I was grateful that I got to go and spend time with Mom and Dad. It was nice to see Ben and his Dad work side by side. I can tell that Ben takes after his dad. He is a hard worker. Each night, he crashed when his head hit the pillow. The guys definitely worked hard, but got the job done (well for the most part) which is a good thing. I am grateful that Ben's dad taught him to work hard.

Brighton and I got to spend alot of time with Mom Anderson. It was so good to have one on one time with her. The more and more I get to know my MIL the more I am completely in awe of what she accomplishes each and every day. She is someone that I look up to so much, and I am so grateful that I get to be a part of the Anderson family.

Brighton, Mom, and Dad have been keeping busy. We have had lots to do each day and we can't believe that summer is here. My little brother Drake graduates next Tuesday, we can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday Drake was annoying me as a younger brother. Well, not so much anymore I love my Little Drakey!! I will miss him so much when he goes off to college, but I know that this is what he needs to do.

Well, it is getting late, it is time to go to bed. We will write more later!

1 comment:

Turok said...

WHAT!! little Drake is graduating!! Ok..he was like not even in school the last time I remember seeing him...holy crap!!