Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Funny Baby Bighton

The reason for the title...The little girl I tend says that Baby Bighton is in my belly. It is the cutest thing I've ever heard. I make her say it over and over again on a daily basis when I see her.
Ben and I went out to Chili's tonight. We had a coupon for free chips and salsa, and also cake so we decided to go out tonight, I was not in the mood to cook. Which lately is more and more often. Poor Ben, and baby are deprived of nutritional food that I can make at home, but I am just not in the mood, and I am sure once the babe comes the eating out will continue at least for a few days, but I am hoping that going out to eat will slow down once the baby comes.
Ok, on to why I was really blogging. While at Chili's...Ben and I were discussing what I had ate today. Which wasn't much, but I definitely hadn't starved our child or myself by any means.
Ben got really close to my belly and said "Food" in a really funny voice and the baby kicked, he did it again, and Little Scout moved again.
Little Scout definitely likes his food, as does his mother and father. We joked that our baby will come out fat, dumb, and happy from all of the food that he constantly gets.
I think about not being pregnant anymore and I get sad. The feeling I get when he moves around and even when he is up in my rib cage, is a great feeling. Something I will definitely miss, but having him here will be ALL worth it.

3 comments:

Gaylene said...

Please just don't get too disappointed if he makes his entrance a few days later than his due date. You could have a St. Patty's day baby and give him and Irish first name like "Sean" or "Erin go Bragh" or even "Angus" (ha)!
I would see so many disappointed moms come in on their due dates and be so horribly mad or angry. He will come when he is ready!

Ruth said...

Don't feel too bad, I am sure he will keep kicking you in the ribs after he is born. =D

Matt and Jenni said...

You can count me in to bring you a dinner once the little guy is here! That should help you avoid at least some of the yummy/gross fast food. ;)