Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby Showers

Friday night kicked off a plethora of baby showers for Baby Brighton. My mom and Ben's mom threw a baby shower for me and baby on Friday night. It was alot of fun, and it was great to see so many people. We have so much support and love from everyone, it truly is amazing. It was alot of fun, and I honestly was so exhausted by the end of the night. When we finally got home at midnight Ben was setting up the swing that we got from my mom. He was so funny about it. The following day he had the bassinet, stroller, and carseat all set up and threatened me that if I finished the bassinet while he was at work he would be mad, he said that it was the dad's job to do all of that stuff so I gladly let him do it while I headed off to another shower. Bryn threw another shower for me for our ward friends. It was so great to see the ample of support we get from our ward family. We are truly blessed to live in such a great ward, and have so much love and support when we don't have family around. Thank you so much to everyone that came and supported us. You simply are the best.




No comments: