Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Time

Life has been crazy around the Anderson home. We have something going on each weekend, and most weeknights. It's crazy how busy life gets around this time of year. I love it though. I love seeing family, I love spending time with those that we don't see often, I love the hussle of holiday craziness, I love decorating for the holidays, I love remembering the true meaning of Christmas. I just love it all. I think I love it more this year than I have in a long time. I blame alot of that on the fact that next year we will get to enjoy the holidays even more because Little Scout will be here, and we'll be able to enjoy Christmas again. Not that little scout will be much fun until he's about two, but I just know that holidays will be alot more enjoyable now that we get to see his little face light up.

This past Saturday ben's work had a Christmas party it was a lot of fun, with some really good food. Especially the rolls. Can I just say yummy??? I ate three of them, no joke! Blair (ben's boss) always throws great parties. A&T donated $1,000.00 to the Utah Food Bank instead of giving presents out to all of the employees. We still had a raffle for a shotgun, and a 32-inch TV but that was all and that was good enough. I am proud Ben is a part of a company that is willing to give something to other people that are less fortunate than us.

We survived another Bennion Family Cookie Day. It was a lot of fun. Doesn't seem like there is much sugar cookie decorating as there use to be, but the little kids sure did help out alot which made it seem alot easier. Ben told his mom that we were coming to kidnap her to take her with us. She really didn't have a choice we kind of made her come. We didn't want her home by herself again. I am glad she came.

We hit the 26th week this past Saturday. Like I have said before, time has slowed down, but Little Scout hasn't. He has been kicking and going crazy lately. It's been fun to feel him alot more. It was hard for me before to not feel him, at times I didn't even feel pregnant because I wasn't getting bigger or feeling much, but those times have passed. Haha! I am getting bigger, and feeling him alot. I love it! I love every thing about it, ok maybe not the whole getting bigger part, but I guess that is good, because that means he is growing. We also found a crib that we love, it's even on sale. We are probably going to buy it if we don't find something by the end of the week. Off the subject...my mom had me 10 weeks early. If that happens to us, which everyone pray that it doesn't we would have Little Scout here on January
2nd. (These are what you call BRT's in the Anderson Home) Ben Random Thoughts! Haha. Little facts that no one actually worries about or even thinks about on a regualar or rare basis. Haha!

Life is good around the Anderson home. We are blessed with great family and friends. We have SO much to be grateful for. We love this time of year when we can reflect on the Savior's birth, and remember what Christmas is all about. We hope everyone else is enjoying their holidays.

1 comment:

Gaylene said...

I think that "SCOUT" has stuck--so just name him that and don't go through all the other stuff, okay?
By the way--you just aren't going to have an earlier baby--I can feel it in the air!!!!