Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Starting Last Tuesday and going forward.

TuesdayA Young Women in our ward comepeted in Junior Miss last Wednesday night. So, on Tuesday Emily and I decided that we need to decorate her room, and wish her good luck for the competition. I was running late as usual and Emily was pretty much decorating Amber's room all by herself. When I got to Amber's house both Amber and Heather had pulled in right as I pulled in. I hurried and flipped off my lights and drove down the street. I hurried and called Emily and told her to get them to leave. Emily was freaking out, she was running around the bedroom hurrying to try and put the final touches on the bedroom. I was laughing so hard when she was freaking out. I guess you just had to be there. Anywho, she called me back and told me that they were in the backyard, and wouldn't be coming in for a bit. I hurried and pulled into Sister Waymen't driveway and saw Emily pulling out as soon as I got out of my car. I made Emily run inside with me to the balloons that I had bought to put them in her room. We made it through safe and sound without getting caught. I was laughing so so hard I was going to pee my pants. No joke!!! It was so funny, I don't think that I have laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks for the great laughs Emily, and for competing in Junior Miss, Amber.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Haha! That's so funny! I'm so glad I could be a part of that fun adventure indirectly by being the escape-driveway :) You crack me up!