Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A MeMorY....

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory (or more if you like) that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Brandie Page said...

My favorite Memory is Lake Powell. The drive there was CRAZY! (Ben and Josh) But once we go there it was so much fun. Flirting with the big boat of boys. You throwing me 10 feet off the skidoo which killed by the way. Skinny dipping at like 1am. Karaoke... Putting make up on Bobby. Oh too much fun!

The Melo Family said...

So far, BY FAR!! The best memory I have of us was Crystal hot springs! I want to go back so bad with all of us! We had such a blast and my favorite part was hitting the ball with complete strangers and "the sleeping man"!! Oh and the slides were awesome too! TOO FUN! You are a fun person to hang out with!! And yes I will be at BUNCO thursday night! wouldnt miss it!! see you there!!:D

Anonymous said...

Cute background!! HA! I totally remember our boy drama! :) We thought the dumbest things were the biggest deal EVER! Yes I agree good times @ BE
PS I have been meaning to tell you I love your dog! HOW CUTE! I love dogs!