Thursday, July 3, 2008

I apparently I am getting to old for this!


For the past couple of years Ben and I have bought Lagoon season passports. Not just for Ben and I, but because my whole family goes. So, we figure we spend our money wisely, and get to spend quality time with the family. Last night while we were there, I was reminiscing about old times. CAUTION: I am going to now reminisce about simpler times, times when there was no concern for money, my parents, or anyone else for that matter, just me! I remember going to Lagoon with Tifanie when I was younger, and you purposely got on the sky ride, just to see if there were any hot guys riding across to the other side. One time we did catch up with some really hot boys! Kris and Jesse :) Haha!!! Oh man, those were definitely the days. In fact, Kris and I kept in contact for a long time. He met my parents, hungout with me in good ole perry, and I even attended one of his swim meets at Ogden High. So yes, if you are all wondering all boys at Lagoon aren't sleeze balls, and just wanting a quick makeout session. Those were times when I could get on any ride, and enjoy it, and not have to worry about feeling sick to my stomach the second I get off the ride. Anywho, now back to a time where I constantly worry about money, my parents, and my future family. We didn't get to Lagoon until about 5, so we had a short amount of time to squeeze in, but somehow we managed to do it. In the short amount of time we managed to squeeze in all of the COOL rides that would include... Wicked, Samaurai, Rocket, Space Scrambler, White Roller Coaster, Spider, Colossus, and The Screamer. Undoubtebly I got light headed or dizzy on about 5 of those rides. I would have left the second we got off of the Colossus, but Ben insisted that we go on the Screamer. I went with Blair and Ben rode by himself. The second we both got off the ride we just looked at each other and laughed, we were both so light headed! We then decided that we wanted to ride the sky ride, and get on the Samurai one last time. The sky ride really is a relaxing ride...although, we did manage to see a couple about our age making out on this ride. I was like what the f?? Serisously, this is a family place, and it just isn't right when there are little kids all over the place. Fortunately for us, the little kids kept us going, and very entertained.

2 comments:

The Melo Family said...

FUN! I still have yet to go to lagoon this year! I didnt go last year either...i was preggo...anyway we should go sometime together, it would be a blast! Drew doesnt like it too much. he gets too sick...

BaconandBitch said...

I heart Lagoon! Oh, and I most definitely love Wicked. It is the best ride ever! Well, I have yet to find Twilight in English here so I haven't started it. We went to the huge bookstore here and they had just run out of Twilight :-(