Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We're going to Boise, Idaho....Where's a map??


So, I realize if you haven't seen Singles Ward you would not find the title of this blog very funny, actually you would probably find it very stupid. Anyways, Ben has to go out of town for work tonight to teach some training for work. He went up to Boise last Wednesday night and came home on Saturday night. Only to find out that he would be going back up there tonight to teach simple training to the crew that will be working with his companies stuff. So, I decided that Cherokee and I were going to tag along this time. So, Ben, cherokee, and I are off today about 4 to Boise. We are going to sleep in Boise tonight, and then head up to Cascade tomorrow bright and early. Sounds like fun doesn't it? I decided that it might be a nice time to get away, and spend some good talking time with the hubby. We haven't done that in a while, and I am afraid that we are a little overdue. Hopefully, I will get some pictures up there of the many things that there are to see up there. See you all soon!

2 comments:

BaconandBitch said...

You have no idea how much I love that movie. Honestly, it is in my top 5. Pathetic, I know. Have fun in Boise!

Emily said...

Haha, good movie! Have so much fun up there!