Thursday, July 3, 2008

If you are paying to much for a movie, go somewhere else!



It was a very long day at the theatre today. It normally never goes by that slow for me, but for some odd reason today just seemed to drag on and on. I think the main reason why I work seemed to drag on was because I was working with some very slow workers, and people that came into see a movie, had everything and anything to complain about. Note to you teenagers out there...if you are going to get a job, just do your job completely don't leave it for those who are more experienced to finish what you can't finish. Don't get a job if you aren't going to follow through with anything. Okay, that is my complaint about a certain co-worker, who will remain nameless in this certain blog. Now, onto those customers who just seemed to annoy the crap out of me today. If the concession stand is busy and you are waiting in line...figure out what the heck you want so that when you get to the counter you are not clueless as to what you are going to get. Trust me, I am sure I am not the only concessionaire that thinks it is super annoying. Don't complain about Walker Cinemas ticket prices. I was going to reach over the counter today and strangle someone today because he decided to complain about our matinee prices which are $4.00. He came in and bought two tickets so the total was $8.00. Let me remind you that the closest theatre to Brigham City is in Ogden. The new Megaplex Theatre price for a matinee is $5.50, which would be $11.00 for the two of them to see the movie there. We just saved you $3.00 so stop complaining! I don't know how much North Pointe, or The Pointe theatres cost so we will save that for a later date. One more thing, and then I am going to stop. Water is .50 cents! Don't complain about that one either, that is super annoying!!!!! Bottled water is the same price, along with any size of cup with water in it is .50 cents. That is a steal for those of who don't venture to the movie theatre often. Most of the time I love the theatre, I can't seem to get enough of it. But for some reason today it was just way to much, I am hoping to get some rest tonight and start all over again tomorrow morning at 11:00 am. I have already decided that tomorrow will be a better day! We hope everyone has an awesome 4th of July.

No comments: