Friday, December 30, 2011

Vehicles

In August...Ben rear ended someone over on  Larsen Lane. We just barely got his vehicle fixed just a few weeks ago. The other night he pulled out onto Washington Boulevard and someone smacked right into him. He swears he didn't see the car that he pulled out in front of. I came home not in a good mood once I got the voicemail that Ben had gotten into another car accident. My mind was racing about what we were going to do, and how we were going to pay for what was going to have to be fixed or bought. Considering that in his voicemail he told me that he thinks that he totaled the truck. It was a sad week for us. We didn't know what to think or do. Ben was planning on going to Brigham on Monday to see what they could find vehicle wise. We decided that we needed to find a new truck for Ben. We were not looking forward to going back into debt for a vehicle, but we knew that is what we had to do.
We spent Christmas Eve at Ben's parents house catching up with extended family and grandparents. It was great to see everyone. Once it was time to go Dad asked us how we we're going to get all of our  christmas presents in our trunk. I wasn't too worried considering that we were going to come back down to Salt Lake on Christmas and we could fit all of the stuff that we didn't get in our trunk that next day.  I didn't realize that there was three totes full of food storage, a box of diapers for Brighton and wipes. I couldn't believe how much they gave us. I was so thrilled. I was soon to be even more excited when my father in law shoved me outside to see if we could fit all of that stuff in our vehicle...and when I stepped outside I found this...



Seriously, how awesome is that?? Pretty Awesome. I totally love my Inlaws. I truly believe that they are answers to prayers. They are so giving and they always take care of us. They know when we are stressed and need some talking to or need some help. They are amazing people! This is a Christmas gift and a Graduation gift for when Ben finally graduates college. Which is next December...we hope!

No comments: