Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting out of Debt

I have been hesitant about posting this post but I feel like I need too. I feel that this is a topic that we all could benefit from. I feel that there are many of us out there that suffer with debt. Regardless if it is credit card debt, department store date, school loans, car loans, homes, etc... This list could go on and on. My dad has been working with a good family friend with a new debt consolidating program that I think is absolutely fabulous. My purpose for this post is to get those that may need some help and control of their finances. I want to try and help my dad out and try and get a group of people together to just hear about the program. If you are interested, please let me know and I will definitely get something set up, and I know that my Dad will be willing to help anyone!

No comments: