Friday, April 16, 2010

One more thing to add...

I miss my Grandma Schmardebeck like crazy. I miss her more and more each day. It literally breaks my heart that she doesn't get to see Brighton grow up. I know she is serving the Lord and that is where she needs to be. Serving the Lord is far more important than her stubborn granddaughter that wants her home to see Brighton grow up. I think that the thing that bothers me the most is the fact that I did it right. I had a husband, and a home. My cousins did it all backwards..had kids, don't have a home, and some aren't even married yet. It hurts more than anyone will know. I miss you Grams.

I must admit though...grandma can still make me laugh even if she is thousands of miles away...we text on a regular basis. I love her!

1 comment:

Gaylene said...

Amen and thank you for making me cry!!!!
Life sucks sometimes even when you do it right.