Thursday, January 14, 2010

Monday Mix-up



It has been one crazy week this week. Not like that surprises us anymore. We've gotten use to craziness around our home. We ventured and tried something new on Tuesday night just as promised. It was something simple, and easy because I was able to throw it together in about a half hour. I ran to Costco and got the Panda Express orange sauce (which by the way, is very inexpensive for what you get). Came home and cooked up some chicken, stir fry vegetables and rice. It was a simple dinner, but next time I need to make some kind of batter that will go over the chicken just like Panda Express does with their Orange Chicken. Anyone have any good ideas for that? I am giving this recipe a 3. The flavor wasn't the best, but I am not going to give up on this recipe there would be things I would do differently next time we try it.

No comments: