Friday, January 23, 2009

FYI

Cherokee and I walked down to the theatre yesterday. I used my stopwatch and timed us from the second we left our house from the time I was in front of the theatre. It took me 15 minutes to get there just walking, that was stopping so the dog could go to the bathroom at least three times, and watching her slide her face across any snow she could find. So, I am sure that she slowed me down a bit. Maybe, Ben and I will walk to the theatre tomorrow since we have been given some things to help get the theatre opened.
I then, timed my driving distance from my house to the new theatre. It only took me 1 minute and 45 seconds to get there. Got the scoop last night from the family on things that will need to be done before opening, got manager shifts all taken care, cleaning crew is all set up...what this means for the Anderson's?? If were not home or answering our phones...we're probably at the theatre!!! Oh man, I am super EXCITED!!!! This is going to be awesome.

4 comments:

Tiffany West said...

I am so excited! We loved your theatre in Brigham, and this one is so close! We love Fri 13 too, what a great day to open! and so soon!

Gaylene said...

Work and a little exercise too!!
Way to go!

Anonymous said...

We're so excited for you both! It took me a minute to realize Cherokee was your dog and not a pet name for Ben. No offense Ben I didn't know you owned a dog.

Camille said...

That is awesome!!! You never told me if you want the Office or not...I can still get it for you...