Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged by Jamie

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Friends
2. Mash
3.Racheal Ray
4. Studio 5
5. American Idol
6. Deal or No deal
7. Are you smarter than a 5th grader?
8. America's got talent

My Favorite 8 Restaurants:
1. El Rancho Grande
2. Litza's
3. Maddox
4. Olive Garden
5. Cafe Rio
6. Five Guys Hamburgers
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. Panda Express

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Babysat
2. Went to mutual
3. Ate some dinner
4. Did some Laundry
5. Did the dishes
6. Prepared for Mutual
7. Blogged
8. Fell asleep way to early

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. The Weekend!!
2. Having Children
3. Spending Eternity with Family
4. Christmas
5. A Vacation
6. Getting our yard done
7. Building our own home
8. Raising our children

8 Things On My Wishlist

1. Getting our yard done
2. Building our dream home
3. Go on a romantic vacation just Ben and I
4. Be financially secure
5. Raising righteous children
6. Go on a mission with Ben
7. Go on a vacation to Ben's mission
8. Having a Healthy Family

8 People I Tag: I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to do this, you are more than welcome.

No comments: