Sunday, September 27, 2009

Change

I feel like my blog is boring lately. Not much to talk about. Life just continues on it's way and I don't write about it. I know, I am boring. Anyone know of a way I can make this more of a "fun" blog instead of a journal entry?? Not that journal entries aren't great, but all of the time just isn't fun. Ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Boring
P.S.
Anyone have a purple afro wig or just purple wig I can wear for mutual on Wednesday night? We are having a Purple Progressive Party for mutual and I want to win the prize. I am going to give the girl's a run for their money. I totally want to win the prize that I get to go shopping for. Haha!!!! yes, I know I am a total nerd, but I'm cool with it. I have a husband that still loves me and that is all that matters :)

4 comments:

Gaylene said...

You could go over to great clips and get that temporary paint for your hair--I think they have purple.

Emily said...

I post pictures and recipes for stuff I cook. Don't know if people actually like it, but I have a lot of fun doing it.

Samantha said...

I TOTALLY have a purple afro wig!!!!!!! You can borrow it for sure!! I'll go pick it up from my mom's house tomorrow :) You'll win for SURE!

Samantha said...

DANG! I'm sooooo sorry, but I looked EVERYWHERE, twice, and I can't find the wig!! Shoot! I was so excited to help! It would have been perfect! I don't know where it could have gone! I'm so sorry, KoriAnn! :(