Saturday, March 28, 2009

Survey about US!

What are your middle names?
Me: Don't have one!!
Ben: John
How long have you been together?
Since April of 2005, but we have been married for a little over three years.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About a month or less.
Who asked who out first?
Ben asked me out first. He had to get on his knees and beg for a date. I am being totally serious about that too!
How old are each of you?
I am 23 and he is 26 (he's an old man)

Whose sibling do/did you see the most?
Definitely Mine
Do you have any children together?
Nope, not yet!
What about pets?
Miss Cherokee Girl. She is our baby for now.
Did you go to the same school?
Nope. He went to Hunter in West Valley and I went to Box Elder in Brigham City
Are you from the same hometown?
Nope.
Who is smarter?
Ben, hands down.
Who is more sensitive?
I'm a girl, what do you think? Aren't all girl's the more sensitive one's?
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Chili's (I agree with Jenni on this one. Only because it is close.)
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together?
Not far just to California.
Who has the craziest ex?
I'd have to say Ben, but mine are probably up there too. I guess we both have some crazy ex's
Who has the worse temper?
haha, DEFINITELY ME!!!!
Who does the cooking?
ME!
Who is more social?
I am. He can be social when he wants to be.
Who is the neat freak?
Me. I can't help it, I just like things clean. It's a disease. Haha!
Who is more stubborn?
ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY ME!!!
Who hogs the bed?
Haha...that's me again.
Who wakes up earlier?
Ben wakes up way to early. I don't know how he does it??
Where was your first date?
Wagonmaster to eat a delicious meal, and then bowling with some friends at some bowling alley in Salt Lake.
Who has the bigger family?
Me
Do you get flowers often?
What are flowers? When we were dating I got ALOT all of the time. But ever since we've been married the flowers have dwindled.
How do you spend the holidays?
IT'S BUSY. POINT BLANK. Too many family members to see all in one day, but thats what the holidays are all about.
Who is more jealous?
We don't really get jealous.
How long did it take to get serious?
We talked one night about both of us not wanting a relationship, but ever since that day we never seperated. I think we both were in a little bit of denial that we were falling for each other :)
Who eats more?
If it is sugar...Me (according to Ben I am a Sugaraholic) but Ben does when it comes to other things.
Who does the laundry?
Me
Who's better with the computer?
Ben
Who drives when you are together?
Ben. I'm not a big fan of driving.
Engaged: August 17, 2005
Married: January13, 2006
I tag Bryn, Brandie, and Tifanie Findlay!!

2 comments:

Gaylene said...

You two sound like a old boring married couple. Welcome to our world!!! Ha Ha Ha!

Matt and Jenni said...

Way to be so speedy on doing this! I just love it...I think its so fun to read, and now we know each other just a little better! :)