Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update on my Mom

Monday night when I left the hospital my mom was still in alot of pain, and apparently the pain did not subside it only got worse throughout the night. On Tuesday my mom had to go in for another surgery because she had a blood clot. She is very black and blue from this surgery, but felt alot better yesterday (Wednesday) when I talked to her. She also is getting very bored, I could tell from talking to her, and we both had a good laugh about that one. Anywways when I talked to her this morning her docot had told her that they had gotten the results back from the patheolgist and the result was positive. Which means that she will have to get a mastectomy in a few weeks. She is still in the recovery process from her surgery on Monday, and now her surgery on Tuesday. She didn't say much more today. I could hear the disappointment in her tone, but I know that everything happens for a reason. Now, I need to get to the doctors.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom - I understand the strain of breast cancer, my grandma has had it three times. Please let me know if I can do anything to help (even if you just need to lend an ear)!!

Stay close to the Lord and remember that he loves you and your family is watching over your mom when you can't.

Anonymous said...

Koriann! Hugs to you and your mom. The next time you see/talk to her tell her we are all thinking about her. How scary. Let me know if there's anything I can..from here. :) We miss you!