Saturday, June 14, 2008

Update



Last weekend Ben and I went and saw Kung Fu Panda. It was so so cute!! I really liked the movie. I am so glad that the movie companies are putting movies on the big screen, that are appealing to children and adults. It was a really cute movie, and I am glad that we went and saw it, if you haven't seen it, go see it! It's good and entertaining for the whole family.

This week I have been keeping to busy with getting things all ready for girls camp. I have been so busy, and will need a huge spa day once it is all over! Ben is being a good sport, and helping me with alot of things, and even taking the day off on Tuesday to be up there at camp with me, what a great guy! So on Wednesday night after mutual I started feeling a little crappy. I have been getting sicker and sicker as the days go by. Here it is, Saturday night and I can't breath out of my right nostril, and have a massive sore throat. Last night, I went to bed at like 6:00 pm. No joke!!! Poor Ben, he was a good sport, and let me sleep all night because I have lost alot of sleep these past few weeks. I went to work today at the theatre, came home, and he had dinner all ready for me. He definitely won brownie points tonight. All in all it has been a good few weeks. Not a whole lot more going on. We have been to busy with Girls Camp to worry about anything else. Once all is said and done with girls camp, hopefully we can start on our yard for real now, instead of just saying that we are going to get it done. Well, I am off, I have to get up early for church. I am sure once I get back from camp, I will blog all about it.

1 comment:

Brandie Page said...

No worries I don't ever think you're ignoring me. When camp calms down we need to play. I was calling you to go swimming all those times. Call me when you can do something. I hope camp went smooth.