Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our weekend...






Well Ben and I had a fun filled weekend. We got to visit with my old roommate Jill and her husband Ammon, and her adorable little girl Annalyn on Thursday. Saturday I got to go to my aunt's baby shower to welcome little Kelson into the world. We got to visit with Austin, Ashlynne and Janessa while we were at my mom's and had a great time! Kelson is so small, and so so cute. On saturday night we went to Ben's cousins wedding. We had a good time and Britney looked beautiful. Rob and Britney looked so good and so blissfully happy. I am so happy for them. Ben and I had to take some goofy pictures and then some pictures of the cousins, and ben's dad telling us not to eat his food. It was a good weekend, and so busy but we always have a good time whenever we are together. Enjoy the pictures!!

No comments: